Private Coaching with Mikelann
If you are ready to heal your relationship to money, escape the money fog and feel more in control of your finances, then you are in the right place.
As a money coach and Certified Financial Recovery coach, I work with many amazing people on their relationship to money. Often times, my clients feel as if money is their “final frontier”— while they’ve done work on many areas of their lives, money remains frustrating and confusing. I help them address everything from how to break out of the debt cycle to coping with inheritance issues. We look at how to handle and spend money in a way that truly takes care of them and creates a satisfying life. For many, the key is to escape the “money fog”. The process of emerging from this fog helps clients tackle issues such as emotional spending, chronic debt, underearning and making more conscious decisions about their lifestyles.
I work one-on-one with clients, mentoring them and teaching them the skills needed to gain control over their money. While supplying the tools needed for effective money management, I also help my clients address the underlying issues that help shape, and may continue to fuel, their unhealthy money behaviors. My goal is to help my clients feel more in control of money and have more peace and less stress around their finances.
During the course of our work, you will:
- Learn solid money-management skills
- Develop clarity about how you make money decisions
- Feel more in control of your money
- Learn how to consciously “plan” instead of “budget” your money
- Identify areas of deprivation in your life so you can heal them
- Address chronic debt issues and create a realistic repayment plan that will not detract from your quality of life
- Examine the impact of past or future inheritances
- Strategize how to handle expenses that would otherwise end up on credit cards
- Learn how to save in a meaningful way
- Identify and overcome self-defeating money beliefs and attitudes
- Uncover lifestyle dreams and goals and the income needed to achieve these goals
- Explore “underearning” issues and how you may be underselling yourself
- Experience more peace and less stress around money
- Feel like you are good with money!